Friday, July 16, 2010

VIMOV Internship

The first time I heard about VIMOV was through this video here .I liked this company a lot and wished that I graduate and work in such a company.

Two weeks ago, My TA sent me an email asking for my CV , to see if he can manage to get me in VIMOV, I have send my CV and the next day, I get a call for an interview.
Entering the company, I have seen third year students, So I said in myself, I have no chance :(.I entered the interview, It was really a nice interview with eng. Amr Ramdan. The next day he called me and I was accepted for internship at VIMOV. The other good news that I found my friend melody accepted too :). I am so excited for the training. So as usual wish me luck ^_^.

9 comments:

  1. Mabroook w rabina ma3aky fe el training :) ..

    Shedy 7elek ba2a .. 3ayzek te5rebelhom el sherka ba2a !!! :D :D :D ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allah ybareek feek ya mido ^_^ .
    @el sater el tany : btl s5afa yad :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. mabrooooook :) rabna ma3ake ya rab :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @alaa : Allah ybarek feeky ya 2mry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations :)good luck :):)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations :) :) Masha2 Allah..Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete