Friday, July 9, 2010

Graduation projects


The last days was the graduation projects discussions for fourth year students, I have attended three graduation projects:
  • WNMI Web Network and Mail Integrator.
  • A Location Based Routing Protocol for Cognitive Radio Networks.
  • "IBN-SINA" Biological Relation Extraction Tools Using Biomedical Ontologies and Text Mining, which talked about employ the structure representations of ontologies to markup biomedical text documents. Based on established semantic links between documents and ontology concepts.
You can find more information about other graduation projects in this link: here .
I still can't imagine what my graduation project will be, but luckily, I still have time :).
Configuration, For all my graduated friends, Good luck with your careers :).


No comments:

Post a Comment